Friday 5 February 2016

Lush Ickle Baby Bot

Ickle Baby Bot is a bath bomb from Lush that has been around for some time now, but is one of those products I hadn't bothered to try before. It's a pale blue color and looks like a robot, which is probably why it is called Ickle Baby Bot. It's main ingredient is lavender which is great for relaxation as well as being able to treat insect bites and other skin irritations.


This bath bomb does look quite cute and when i first bought it I didn't realize that it is actually designed for kids. The lavender oils in it are designed to help your kids relax before bedtime. Although there is nothing stopping adults using this one as I found the ingredients really relaxing too. Once dropped into the bath it starts fizzing away and eventually turns your water a pale blue color. There wasn't really a show of color with this one, it just sorts of adds color to your bath.

This one is more of an aromatherapy experience rather than a color show. It's a nice product and a great one if you have trouble relaxing or if you have kids and just want to help them sleep.



10 comments:

  1. I had one of these bought for me at my birthday so I will definitely be using it for a general relax possibly next weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great relaxion product, especially if you have insomnia x

      Delete
  2. I've used this many times, I really like it. It's great that there is a product for kids at Lush xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I wouldn't think that they would do products for kids x

      Delete
  3. Awww that is just too cute :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, sometimes it can be hard to use it cause of its cute face x

      Delete
  4. I've never tried this! I love Lush so I have to try it! 🙊 Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't used this myself but I used to buy it for my nephew when he was a baby to help him sleep (and to give my sister a break)

    Helen
    Tea in the Tub

    ReplyDelete