Saturday 2 June 2018

Urban Decay Kristen Leanne Lipsticks

A while ago Urban Decay brought out a Kristen Leanne makeup collection featuring products such as eyeshadow and lipsticks. A few months ago I got myself the eyeshadow palette and loved it, the colors were so bright and right up my street. The lipsticks did unfortunately sell out and I was unable to get them.

The other week I was IMATS and I stopped by at Urban Decay. I was in luck that day, as they had a few items from the collection for sale, including those lipsticks that I had wanted. I took no time at all in getting them and I'm glad I did as the colors are amazing. The two I got were Cloud9 (Bright Purple, Comfort Matte) and Spellbound (Dark Purple, Mega Matte). They also came in this awesome purple pink limited edition packaging too.


I'm not too sure about the differences in finishes with the lipsticks. Both are matte but are different sorts of matte - comfort and mega. Even though they are both mattes they don't feel at all dry and stay on my lips feeling comfortable all day. I found the pigment in them was amazing and they glided nicely on my lips too.

I just loved the look of them on my lips too as they looked amazing. The color really stood out. I liked Cloud9 best out of the two.

Spellbound

Cloud9

7 comments:

  1. Cloud 9 looks amazing on you! Such a bold colour but it really suits you

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I really, really love Spellbound - this would look great at a gig. I must buy myself one. Your eye makeup looks amazing too, by the way! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now these are some gorgeous looking lipsticks, the colours are just WOW - wish I could pull off such shades myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours look amazing on you. They really stand out. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours of those lipsticks are amazing. These look so good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh these colours look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the lipstick on the left and absolutely love it, love this brand.

    ReplyDelete