Friday 29 June 2018

Revolution Pro Eyeshadow Palettes

Revolution Pro is a sister brand to Makeup Revolution and as you can tell by the name it is supposed to be a range of makeup designed for professionals. The brand is very new and I think replaces Freedom. I wasn't a fan of Freedom and thought the makeup wasn't that good, so I'm glad they have gotten rid of it. I was at IMATS last month and noticed that Revolution Pro had a stand there, I really liked the look of the eyeshadow palettes so decided to grab a few.

The palettes I got were called Trends Mischief Mattes, Trends Celestial and Trends Mischief Maker.


Each palette has 18 colors in it and from each one I was able to create a variety of different looks. I did think the pigment in each was very good. The exception being Trends Celestial, where I did think the pigment could have been a lot better. Especially the black in the palette, it seemed more like a grey black and to get it looking quite dark did take a bit of work.

Trends Mischief Mattes


Trends Mischief Maker


Trends Celestial


My favorite palette was Trends Mischief Mattes. I love bright colors and the ones in this one really did stand out. I didn't find them dry either. Quite a few mattes can go dry, not these ones. Before applying the colors I did put on my Urban Decay Shadow Primer to make sure they stayed on all day without creasing.

Here are the looks I created from each palette.

Trends Mischief Mattes




Trends Celestial



 Trends Mischief Maker




For the price I thought these palettes were very good. I didn't like Freedom but think Revolution Pro is much better.

7 comments:

  1. They look like some great palettes. I love the colours and how affordable they are. I'll definitely be checking them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like they have a wide range of colours in each palette. Sounds like it's a good thing that these have replaced Freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that two out of the three palettes have good pigment. For me personally I'd rather have one palette from somewhere like urban decay or zoeva than a few of these but they're great for those looking to experiment x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colours really do come through on the skin don't they? How fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely colours in the palette. I love how you used them to create a beautiful eye make-up, bright and colourful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing looks as always! I haven’t seen Revolution Pro, it’s great they’re expanding the range with more professional products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love the variety of colours here, there's such a good mix and the perfect pop of colour for autumn.

    ReplyDelete