Saturday 2 June 2018

NARS Erdem Collection

NARS have recently teamed up with fashion designer Erdem to create a limited edition makeup collection featuring products such as lipsticks, blushers, eyeshadow and more. I noticed this collection a while back when I was shopping and it really caught my eye, especially with the grey blue limited edition packaging. 

Every item in the collection looks amazing and items that stood out to me the most were the blushers and highlighting pencil, so I grabbed those. At first I did like the lipsticks but they were really sheer so I gave them a miss.



Blushers
I got the two in the colors Loves Me and Loves Me Not. Loves Me is a strawberry pink with golden shimmer, while Loves Me Not is a soft lavender pink. Both were very pigmented and I found the best way to use them was to gently tap my brush into the color to avoid getting too much color at once. It's always easier to build the color up rather than try and tone it down. The texture of the two was really nice and soft, blending was very easy. Once on they didn't fade or need reapplying. 





Loves Me

Loves Me Not

Highlighting Pencil
I was told by the staff at NARS that this product is quite unique to NARS as they haven't brought out a product like it before. I'm really into my highlighting and when I swatched it I knew I had to get it as it looked amazing. It's basically a crayon for your face and to use you just draw it on areas of the face where you want it to stand out. It's got a nice creamy texture to it, with plenty of pigment. I even applied it on top of powder and it didn't go patchy either. 



I'm loving the products I have tried from this collection and think that they are very good. I'd like to try one of the eyeshadow palettes too.

9 comments:

  1. I like that loves me not is very subtle - allows a dramatic eye make up look to shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a while since I treated myself to some NARS I am loving the look of this collection though I'm going to have to nose into it a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fab! I'm not a make up wearer as a rule but I think you have just convinced me to take a little look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely blushers you picked, not tried this brand before

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a very striking look and we love the look of the highlighter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look like a great product for those that prefer a dramatic make up look

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your three look but my favourite has to be loves me not. Purple is definitely my shade

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the look of Love Me Not, I have a number of Nars blushers and they have really great pigmentation and last really long

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I love the blusher colours - subtle but just noticeable enough. Kaz

    ReplyDelete