Saturday 2 June 2018

Inglot Eyeshadow Palette

At IMATS, one of the brands I shopped at was Inglot. I've used a few products from this brand before and liked what I tried so I decided to grab some more stuff. The lipsticks are great so I decided to try the eyeshadow, especially as they have so many to choose from.

At Inglot, eyeshadows are sold in refill format allowing you to put them into a palette. They sell palettes for one color or as many as 12. I love my purples, so decided to create my own 4 color palette with two purple shades, black and a shimmery white.



All colors are very pigmented and blend nicely too. They have this awesome texture to them, to allow for building up color and easy blending. I like to use the shimmery white as a base and highlighter. I then apply the purple colors all over the lid and blend the black into the outer corner.



The quality of the eyeshadows was great considering they were only £4.00 each. I think the whole idea of creating your own palette is great and I wish more brands would offer their colors in refills. I want to get more colors and create another fantastic palette.

9 comments:

  1. Oo I've not heard of this brand before, but your eye make-up look is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact that this palette can be refilled, saving on packaging and plastic. The colour looks lovely on you too and its a great price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love! These colours are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours are lovely! And i agree, being able to choose your own palette is such a good idea, then you really get your moneys worth as it is the colours you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purple look and I like that it is not too heavy and blends well too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great shade of purple that is easily blendable to build up colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. This isn't a brand I've heard of before but if I'm honest I tend to go for more expensive brands anyway. I do love the idea of the flexibility that comes with creating your own palette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a great price and they look great, I haven't come across this brand before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea of being able to create your own palette. THat's the thing with palettes that are ready made, about half the shadows are rarely used and it's such a waste!

    ReplyDelete