Saturday 30 June 2018

Suqqu Designing Color Eyes Palette - Iwaiakari

When I was in Selfridges, I stopped by the Suqqu counter and noticed this really colorful eyeshadow palette. I love colors that stand out and this one had colors in it that I love to wear. 

This one was a 4 color palette called Iwaiakari. In this palette is the most amazing bright pink along with orange, nude and a deep plum. The packaging has a really nice luxe feel to it too.



The colors can be worn in many different ways, on their own or blended together. I liked to wear them together to create a unique look. To prevent creasing and to make sure the colors stayed on all day I used my Urban Decay Shadow Primer first and then applied the nude color as a base. I put the orange all over the eyelid and up into the crease. The pink then got blended into the inner corners along with the deep plum in the outer corner.



All colors had a really nice soft texture to them and were very pigmented. I found it was really easy to blend them together too. By using my eyeshadow primer first I got the color to stay on all day without creasing.

10 comments:

  1. I think the palette you got has beautiful colors. I do love bold purple shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades work really well together, especially with that lipstick too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, love the fact there is a mirror in there too. The brown shade is right up my street x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colours are stunning. I love how you blended them together.

    Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sound like you had found another great product with stunning colours that once again look great on you and easy to blend and build up the boldness

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really funky colours - I can see why it caught your eye! Looks great on you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such bold and bright colours, gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these colours - they really suit you! Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely colours in this palette and I really like the look that you have created combining them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the colours! Wish I was good with eyeshadow! lol

    ReplyDelete