Sunday 6 November 2016

MAC Selena Eyeshadow

MAC have very recently released a collection themed on singer Selena Quintanilla. This is a collection that came about because fans of the late singer made a petition to get MAC to release a collection themed on her. I'm loving the collection, especially the purple packaging. It's not a very big collection and features products such as lipsticks and eyeshadows. The eyeshadow I liked best from this collection is called Selena and is a pearly violet color with a veluxe pearl finish.

As the collection is limited edition, it comes in really nice matte purple packaging with Selena written on the front. I do like it when MAC releases limited edition collections in different packaging.


I love purples so this color was a must have. It has an amazing amount of pigment in it and once on it really does stand out. It had a nice soft texture too and didn't feel at all dry. It didn't take me long to get the color looking really intense and once it was on it stayed on all day without creasing or fading.

The Selena collection has been very popular and has sold out in America. You can still get a few products on the MAC website, although there aren't many products left on there either.


28 comments:

  1. Such a cool colour! I also love MAC's limited edition packaging.

    - Elodie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selena Gomez or another Selena? Lovely colour though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selena Gomez? This collection is based on the late Selena Quintanilla x

      Delete
  3. Thats stunning eyeshadow - perfect for Christmas parties don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous shade of purple! A great gift idea this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A mac store has just opened in my local shopping centre so I need to go and have a look at all the new collections. Such a pretty colour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't get this at any MAC location. In the UK it was online only along with Selfridges and the MAC store in Carnaby street x

      Delete
  6. I'm a big fan of purple eyeshadow but not trued this one before - it looks beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow now that is a beautiful shade and one which really does stand out x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That purple is stunning!! I thought it would come out a lo darker than the photo that you are wearing it in, but that shade is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow what a beautifully vibrant purple. This is something that Id blend into the crease on a dark smoky eye xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Mac eyeshadow and this is simply beautiful. I have a purple dress that this would match perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The packaging is amazing! I love the colour combo of your makeup look too, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very interesting colour, perfect for the festive season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I feel out of the Mac loop, I didn't even know about this collection! It look's great on! Very pigmented, lovely. x
    http://www.cutepandaa.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo I love this colour! It's so vibrant and really suits you x

    ReplyDelete