Wednesday 30 November 2016

I Heart Makeup Chocolate And Peaches Palette

I Heart Makeup have released another one of their chocolate bar palettes. The brand has released quite a few already and the latest one is called Chocolate And Peaches. As you can guess from the name, the packaging is peach colored and looks like a chocolate bar. This one features 16 different colors in a mix of matte and shimmery shades.




I've found these palettes to be quite good and I always like it when they release a new one. I found that the shimmers were a lot better than the mattes in this palette. The shimmers had a workable texture to them and the mattes were a bit on the dry side.

I liked to use the paler colors as bases and then build up the darker colors to create different looks. The colors blended really easy and built up to give intense color. They didn't crease or fade either and stayed on all day.



27 comments:

  1. This is a lovely palette and I like the colours on you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely palette, I like especially the pinkish shades. I've followed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful - definitely my colours, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these look like nice dupes and pigmentation seems to be there. i like it that you always show us eyelid swatches and look combos examples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the peachy and shimmery tones here, love what you did with the colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This palette is so so pretty, Very wearable colours, I would certainly wear these

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! This packaging it totally awesome! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful palette and I think all of those shades are so wearable x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where can I find these palettes? Also how do you create such well defined flicks with your eyeshadow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Superdrug sell them and also on the TAM Beauty website. I use tape. i put the tape where i need it and then get an eyeliner and use the tape as a guide. Thats how i get it looking really neat x

      Delete
  10. What a gorgeous palette. I love nude palettes and there are so many great shades in here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a great range of colours! I love buildable colours too. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks amazing! I love the I Heart Makeup products and the looks you have created with this particular palette are brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look of this! The chocolate style case is really cute and the colours are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cool is the packaging! Also I love the chocolate shades - great eye shadows

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete