Thursday 3 November 2016

Bobbi Brown Hot Berry Lipstick

Hot Berry is a pink lipstick from Bobbi Brown. I love these sorts of colors, which is why when I stopped at the Bobbi Brown counter I decided to get this color. I've tried Bobbi Brown products before, but hadn't really gotten any of their lipsticks.

There is a color to suit everyone as they come in a range of different colors from natural to dramatic.



This one has a really nice creamy feel to it and has plenty of pigment in it. You don't need to use a lot to get the color to show up and once on it gives the lips a really nice pink glow. If you like colors that are nice and bright, this is the color for you.

It stayed on most of the day and only really needed reapplying once. If you have dry lips too, this one is great because it doesn't dry them out.


26 comments:

  1. This is an amazing colour and you really suit it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in need of a good moisturising lipstick so this sounds really good. Great colour too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Perfect for Christmas parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and suits you very well - I love a red lip at Winter time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Bobby Brown lipsticks :-) The color suit you well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I love the colour, I haven't tried Bobby Brown lipsticks before but they sound great and that colour suits you perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful shade and looks lovely on you! I really need to try Bobbi Brown makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think im brave enough to wear this colour but you look fantastic! Its great that it only needs reapplying once too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. My lips really do get dry and chapped so it is great to find a lippie that works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this one is great because it doesnt dry the lips out x

      Delete
  10. Beautiful red color, it looks really great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shade and it suits you well. I have to restock my lipstick supply so waiting for Santa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How gorgeous is this shade! Such a strong and vibrant colour and looks fantastic on

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore the colour of this. What a gorgeous shade. I love Bobbi brown lippies x

    ReplyDelete