Wednesday 16 November 2016

MAC Flamboyish Lipstick

I'm really liking the new MAC Holiday 2016 collection. It's full of amazing colors as well as a fab range of gift sets. I love my bright lipsticks, so I decided to go for this bright pink called Flamboyish. As this is the Holiday collection, the packaging is also limited edition. I do like it when MAC changes it's packaging. 



The pigment in this color is amazing and it doesn't take long to get the color looking intense. The texture is nice and smooth too and even though it is a matte it doesn't dry the lips out, unlike some mattes. Bright lipsticks are my favorites as they stand out a lot and look amazing on. This color is no exception. Like all of my other MAC mattes this one stayed on all day too and didn't need reapplying.



21 comments:

  1. Stunning pink. I really like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the packaging! i would really need a post on how to match various more out there lip colours with the eye makeup!..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the packaging, so pretty. The colour is really pretty too and it suits you perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOvely colours! They may be a little bit too bright for me. Candy yum yum is about as pink as I will go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous shade, looks like my kind of colour! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh what a great pink! Really suits you, not sure I could pull it off myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful colour, it looks great on you! And I really like the packaging too, very christmassy. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely bright shade and I really like the packaging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's such a cute colour, and I love how well MAC lipsticks last. Such a great beauty product

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's an amazing colour. I love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow really cool packaging and I love the vibrancy and intensity of the colour - looks great

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete