Monday 31 August 2015

Laura Mercier Eye Chromes Palette

I was browsing at the Laura Mercier counter in John Lewis the other day and found a limited edition eyeshadow palette that was right up my street. It has these lovely shimmery colors in it. I wear these sorts of colors a lot so I had to get myself one. Another bonus, the names of colors are printed into the palette. A lot of the time many brands put the names on the back or in one of those plastic overlay things. It looks so much better having them printed into the palette. The colors in this one are called - Iced Nickel (silver), Purple Chrome (purple), Blue Steel (dark blue) and Aluminum Grey (Grey black). This was £32.00



The colors have amazing pigment in them and have a lovely soft texture to them. They apply really easily too and you don't need a lot to get the color to show up. There are so many ways you can wear these colors, I just wore them all together to create a really dramatic look. The color looked awesome and once it was on it didn't crease or fade. This palette is definitely one for those who like something dramatic.



9 comments:

  1. This palette looks amazing, such vibrant colours. I'm heading to the states next week so i'm going to see if they have any exclusives otherwise this seems like a great option x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those eyeshadows are so pigmented, I wish I was braver when it came to eye makeup, I love the look you created with all four!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous colours. I love the look you've created :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour, so bright and vibrant. Really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours! Always looking for eye shadows that won't crease too xx

    ReplyDelete