Tuesday 4 August 2015

Freedom Brights Eyeshadows

I really liked the eyeshadows I tried from Freedom, so decided to try two more. I got two in the colors 221 (bright blue) and 226 (neon pink). Both come in packaging very similar to MUA's eyeshadows. The pink has a matte finish, while the blue has more of a shimmer. I got these in Beauty Crowd in Cardiff for £1.00 each.



I decided to wear the colors together to create a really bright look, although they can be worn on their own. I was really surprised by the pink. As Freedom is a sister brand to Makeup Revolution I was expecting the pink to come out really chalky and powdery, as Revolution's mattes tend to do that. I have two really bright palettes from Revolution and find the bright mattes in there do have a powdery texture. This one is different and actually has a nice non powdery texture. The pigment in both of these colors is fab and I was able to create a really bright look in no time.

Once the colors were on they stayed on and didn't crease or fade. I'm really happy with both of these colors and think for £1.00 each they are pretty good.




8 comments:

  1. WOW that's a colourful look. Not personally what I go for but they're still really nicely pigmented and for the price they perform really well!

    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know what the ingredients in these are? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone,
      Methylparaben, Propylparaben CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 15850, CI 16035, CI 42090, CI 77742, CI 77510, CI 77007, CI 45410, CI 77288

      I know there are parabens in these eyeshadows. A number of people don't like using things with parabens in them. I don't have a problem with them personally x

      Delete
  3. They are pretty and look great together :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great on you. Fab look for a night out clubbing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow the colours on these really pop and for a £1 they look great

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete