Saturday 17 May 2014

NARS Kauai Duo Eyeshadow

Kauai is the second eyeshadow duo from the Spring Collection that NARS brought out. I'm loving the Spring eyeshadows, the colours are bright and seem more like summer colours.

Kauai is a duo of gold and iridescent smoky orchid. The colours look great together in the packaging and look just as good on the eyes.






The pigment in this duo is superb and the colours blend so well together too. They don't feel too chalky and have this really nice smooth texture to them. You can wear the colours on their own or blended together. I decided to blend the gold with the purple. I ended having a soft sort of look although I could have made the look a lot stronger if I wanted to.




These eyeshadow duo's cost £25.00 and they last all day. I had no problems with creasing or fading and once it was on it was on.

x

2 comments:

  1. These look really nice on their own and they look really cool together! I like what you've done with them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I used Urban Decay Goldmine eyeliner mixed with a black in the waterline too. x

    ReplyDelete