Friday 25 March 2016

MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus 2 Lipstick

Every year MAC brings out a new Viva Glam campaign, with 2 lipsticks and 2 lip glosses a year. The first Viva Glam lipstick is brought out early in the year with a second color coming out later on in the year. Last year's spokesperson was Miley Cyrus and I bought her first lipstick but had trouble getting hold of the second color that came out later on in the year.

Before Christmas I was told at every MAC location in Cardiff that Miley Cyrus 2 was sold out and they weren't sure if they would be having any more in. A few weeks ago I went to The Cosmetics Company Store in McArthur Glen and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that they had some Miley Cyrus 2 lipsticks available.


Miley Cyrus 2 is a sort of orange red color. All Viva Glam lipsticks have the spokesperson's signature on the packaging and this one is no exception. I love a good red color and this one is really bright and makes your lips stand out. It's got a nice creamy texture to it too and goes on the lips nice and smooth.

It's quite long lasting and stays on the lips for hours without the need for reapplying. Later on in the day I did reapply a bit of it, but there wasn't much needed.

Currently Ariana Grande is this year's spokesperson and her lipstick is now available. It won't be long before her second color is released.


10 comments:

  1. It's such a pretty colour, and it looks great on you. I normally like collected the ltd edition MAC products but Miley Cyrus isn't the best role model, so I didn't want to buy anything associated with her. Such a shame!

    Love and Feathers,
    The Owlet 💜
    http://www.theowletblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I don't have a problem with Miley, she's no different to a lot of musicians and I would much rather her than Kylie Jenner x

      Delete
  2. this lip color looks really pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really lovely on you my sweet.
    What is the cosmetic company store? Do they have a website or location finder? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The Cosmetics Company Store is basically Estee Lauder brands outlet. They have them at different outlet shopping places. I got mine in the one in McArthur Glen in Bridgend x

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love this shade - I am all about really strong red lipsticks at the moment and this looks fantastic on you!

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete