Friday 4 March 2016

Lush Sugar Scrub

My skin gets quite dry so i'm always looking for different scrubs and exfoliators that will do a fantastic job. I get on really well with Lush skincare so I decided to check out their solid scrubs. Some of my favorite Lush scrubs include Rub Rub Rub and Ocean Salt. I did want to try something new so I decided on a product of theirs called Sugar Scrub.

This one is a green color and does exactly what it says on the tin - scrub. It's quite a small product and comes as a solid instead of product in a tub. It contains sugar, fennel and ginger which all allow for one great scrub. 

I like to use this in the bath and gently rub it into my skin. I really like to use this one on my feet, especially if I have been on my feet all day. This is quite a coarse scrub, so if you like something more gentle, I would definitely recommend something else. I like my scrubs quite coarse, so this one is great for me.

I use this one as a whole bar but you can break bits off and use it that way. The more you use this in water the easier it becomes to break a bit off. After using this one my skin feels really nice and soft. I'm putting this one on my list of favorite scrubs.



14 comments:

  1. i actually have tried this, once and it was defenetly too much for me, too rough on my skin which became all red and scratched. not for me, not gonna buy it again but i'm as well always on a hunt for gentle scrubs both for my face and my feet. so would you recommend me to try some other lush product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rub Rub Rub is a lot gentler and that does an amazing job of leaving your skin nice and smooth x

      Delete
    2. thanks so much for the advise hun

      Delete
  2. p.s. what do you use to scrub your lips? i know there are some good ones for this at lush too but i generally do home made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I would really love to try this out. Great post! x
    http://mariesbeauties.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...what does it smell like..? I wouldn't mind giving it a go if it's not overly scented. All the best, Adele (Dee)
    www.breakouttheskinnygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's doesn't have too much scent in it. It contains ginger so what i could smell was probably that x

      Delete
  5. Ginger sounds perfect to me. I love the scent of Ginger.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like ginger so this would be ideal. I've also got dry skin too. Will have to try this x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have dry skin this one will be perfect. It can feel a bit on the coarse side, so if you don't like that you might wanna go for something smoother. I personally like the coarse feel it has x

      Delete