Monday 4 January 2016

Lush Snow Fairy

Snow Fairy must be one of Lush's must have products at Christmas. It's extremely popular and has been for a couple of years now. It gets brought out every year and comes in a number of different gift sets too. I've heard this one is so popular people even stock up on this as you can only get it at Christmas time.

So what is it? Snow Fairy is this pink colored, really awesome shower gel. If you are familiar with Lush you will definitely know the product I am talking about. It has a fantastic sweet smell to it which definitely smells like bubblegum. There is some sweet vanilla mixed in there and to top it all off a bit of fairy dust too.

Up until recently Lush's biggest version of this was 500g. This Christmas, Lush released a 1kg bottle of this stuff. Yep, thats right 1kg. How amazing is that. Perfect for any Snow Fairy fan. Hoarding this stuff is now a thing of the past as 1kg is bound to last way into next Christmas. Plus you don't need to use a lot of it either as it lathers up nicely.

As I love this scent I was really happy with my 1kg bottle I got for Christmas. The scent even stays with you after you have washed too, which I love. 

Any Snow Fairy fans here, did Santa bring you any Fairy Dust this year.


10 comments:

  1. I had no idea they brought out such a big size this year, and now I've missed it! I will have to make my tiny bottle last as long as I can...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything pink and sparkly gets my vote. This sounds heavenly R

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love Snow Fairy! Funny thing is my Husband doesn't really like the smell of it...men lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, It sounds like it smells amazing. I haven't tried this Lush product but I love the smell of vanilla, not so sure on bubblegum though. Will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has this amazing scent to it, i definitely recommend x

      Delete
  5. I've heard of this before from people I know and they always comment how nice it is. Great review xx

    ReplyDelete