Saturday 26 December 2015

Lush Cinders Bath Bomb

Cinders is one of Lush's bath bombs that have been released for Christmas. I haven't tried this one before and the description of it just sounded amazing too. Apparently this one is inspired by fireside gatherings. How amazing is that! It also contains popping candy and cinnamon.


While I didn't notice any dramatic effects with the color when it went into the water, you could hear the sound of popping candy which I thought was pretty awesome. It also changes the water a dark yellow color.

This one is really warming and great for these cold dark nights. The cinnamon really helps with aching muscles too. The day I used this, my muscles were aching from being in the gym. This one helped them feel better which I thought was great.

Cinders won't be around for long, so if you want this one, make sure you go get one when the shops re open.


10 comments:

  1. This bath bomb seems so refreshing, I have to get my hands on some myself. You can never get tired of stuff for the bath, you can say that I spend most of my time in the bathroom hah x

    www.brandobeauty.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best get it soon, this one won't be around for long x

      Delete
  2. Ooh I've never actually heard of this bath bomb before but popping candy & cinnamon, what more could you want! I'm popping into lush on Wednesday so I hope they still have them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they will. In my Lush store Cinders wasn't one of the ones that had sold out x

      Delete
  3. This sounds and looks amazing. We've jsut made our own bathbombs this week and it was fab! Love a good bath bomb in our house x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that it's inspired by fireside gatherings - perfection if you ask me. My brother got me a load of stuff from lush for Xmas and cannot wait to try it out

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always exciting when you get nice Lush gifts x

      Delete