Saturday 23 August 2014

Stargazer Hair Mascara

I'm always experimenting with different hair colors, my favourite being bright crazy colors. Stargazer sell hair mascara in a range of different colors like bright yellow, green and pink. I've always liked hair mascara and applying these takes me back to the 90s. I got two of their hair mascaras in bright pink and yellow.






The product comes in tubes like regular mascara and has a mascara wand to apply the color with. The best way to apply this is to find a section of hair you would like to color and then run the wand through it. There was plenty of pigment in this mascara so two applications was all I needed to get bright color in my hair.




The mascars only give you temporary color that washes out in one wash. If you want something that lasts a bit longer than Crazy Color or Stargazer's Semi Permanent is better for that. I quite liked the hair mascaras as you can do a lot with them. They do make your hair feel a bit dry on the section you applied them but as it is only a one wash color it isn't that noticeable. 

These mascaras usually go for about £3.00, so a good price for having bright color. 

x


2 comments:

  1. Hehe this is a cool idea, I've never heard of this before! I really like the yellow one. I've always been a fan of the Stargazer polishes - they do some good ones :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stargazer do some good stuff, I have two of their pressed powders that can be used as eyeshadow or blusher. The hair mascara is great if you like changing colors regularly or if you just want color for a night out x

      Delete