Tuesday 5 August 2014

Sleek Curacao Palette

As I like using Sleek eyeshadows I've been searching for some of their palettes that were limited edition or no longer available in stores or on the Sleek website. One of these palettes was the Curacao palette that got released back in 2011. I really like Sleek products, they are not expensive and the quality is great.

The Curacao palette as you can guess from the name is Caribbean themed, the colors are bold and bright, very summery (just like the Caribbean). The packaging is also themed for the collection in bright colors along with a picture of a boat in the water with a palm tree.





This palette was limited edition and is not available in the shops or on the Sleek website. I found this on E bay still new and in it's original packaging. I love my bright colors so this palette was definitely my sort of palette. It features 12 eyeshadows with names such as Blue Lagoon, Singapore Sling and Tequila Sunrise.





This palette had a great choice of bright colors allowing you to create loads of different looks. I loved to blend the colors together. If you prefer to wear them on their own then you can do that as well. All of the colors apart from Screwdriver were well pigmented and blended nicely. The yellow went on a bit patchy. Every single yellow eyeshadow I have seems to go patchy. I love my eyeshadow to be very intense and this palette allowed me to do that.


Blue Hawaiian, Blue Lagoon and Purple Haze

Screwdriver, Tequila Sunrise and Bloody Mary

Apres Midori, Purple Haze, Singapore Sling, Espresso Martini and Green Iguana



The colors didn't crease or fade, once they were on they didn't come off. I loved how intense you can make these colors, you can go as intense as you like. My favorite colors to use in this palette were Blue Hawaiian, Blue Lagoon, Singapore Sling, Purple Haze and Tequila Sunrise. 

x

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow I seriously love this bright and bold colours - so different! Thanks for sharing

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brights are my favorite cause they stand out so much and look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours are so bright and bold! They look amazing!

    I really like Blue Hawaiian, Blue Lagoon and Purple Haze they are all stunning on you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Theyare bright! Look great on you and definitely a few shades I would love to wear. Thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, all the colors are wearable, even if you don't want them as bright as I wore them, you can still tone them down a bit x

    ReplyDelete