Saturday 9 August 2014

Sam And Nic From Real Techniques Brushes, Meet And Greet

Sam And Nic Chapman, two makeup artists from the You Tube channel Pixiwoo were at the the Superdrug Beauty Studio in Cardiff on Wednesday evening for a meet and greet. Sam And Nic have also brought out a line of brushes called Real Techniques.

I was really looking forward to this event so I got myself to the store and got in the line ready. I've heard good things about Real Techniques and I also watch the Pixiewoo channel which has some great makeup tips. I was in the queue for at least 30 mins but I think I was waiting for about an hour. It didn't feel that long and along the way was plenty of products to look at.

As I was getting nearer to the front I was getting even more excited and before I knew it it was my turn. Sam and Nic were really friendly, chatty and immediately commented on my makeup saying how colorful I looked :)

It was time to have a picture together and then they gave me a signed photo of themselves. If you brought some of their brushes with you they would have signed them for you too.

With Sam And Nic

Signed photo



I decided to pick up one of their brushes too - the eyeshadow shader brush. Also if you bought one of their brushes you got a free buffing brush. It was a really good gift with purchase as it was a full sized brush and not one of those small travel sized ones some brands give you for free.

Shader brush and buffing brush

It was a really good event which I enjoyed a lot. I'm also using my new brushes and think they are really good. I will be reviewing these brushes soon, so keep reading.

x

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! That was cool you got the signed photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how they personalised the photo too, some autographs I have had before have just signed their name. It adds a nice personal touch when they put your name on it x

    ReplyDelete