Thursday 30 August 2018

New MUA Palettes

I have been a fan of MUA's eyeshadow palettes for some time now and I have noticed that they have brought a few new ones out. The two I liked the look of when I was shopping in Superdrug were the Cosmic Vixen and Color Burst palettes. Cosmic Vixen features more purple and pink tones, while Color Burst is full of super bright colors guaranteed to make your eyes stand out. The color choice in each palette is amazing and they both feature a mix of matte and shimmer shades.



Cosmic Vixen

Color Burst
Out of the two I didn't really have a favorite as they both were fantastic. The pigment in each is very good and even the mattes have a nice texture to them. Some palettes have matte shades that come out very dry and powdery, not these ones. 

Now when it comes to blending, I just love to blend. Especially when given a really good color choice to work with. With both palettes I was able to easily blend the colors and create some really nice colorful looks. Plus by using my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer my eyeshadow stayed on all day without creasing. 

Cosmic Vixen


Color Burst


6 comments:

  1. These colours are so bright and I bet you can create so many looks with them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the looks you have created with these, you are so creative! Cosmic Vixen is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love MUA makeup and have loads of their liptsticks. Glad these have great pigmentation

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the approach of the electronic media like Television and Radio, things looked extremely bright for the cosmetic business as entertainers wore cosmetic cosmetics that pulled in the general masses - an immense lift to the marketing projections. Neon eyeshadow

    ReplyDelete
  5. These companies have a commitment to making high quality skin care and anti aging products and cosmetics that are perfect for optimum sensitive skin care. Usually they are highly price competitive because these companies don't spend up big on TV advertising. 조루수술

    ReplyDelete
  6. These types of products can prove to be devastating to our skin in many ways. Unfortunately, these products were saturating and even dominating the cosmetics industry for quite some time. cbd oil where can i buy

    ReplyDelete