Tuesday 28 August 2018

Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit

If you love your face to glow then I highly recommend the Sugar Glow Kit from Anastasia Beverly Hills. This palette features 4 highlighters guaranteed to give your skin an awesome glow. I have a few of these glow kits from the same brand and I just love them. The pigment in them is amazing and this one is no exception.




Each color in the palette is named very appropriately for a sugar themed product. In this one you will find Marshmallow, Gumdrop, Butterscotch and Starburst. I didn't have to use a lot of each color to get it to show up on my face as they were all very pigmented. They also had this nice soft texture to them which meant they went on a dream.





Out of them all I didn't have a favorite, but I really did like Marshmallow as it looked amazing on. A bonus, they didn't fade either. 

If you haven't tried the glow kits from Anastasia Beverly Hills, I really recommend them as you won't be disappointed.

9 comments:

  1. Your skin looks incredible! I havent tried any anastasia products, this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this looks great and the packaging is so stylish! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got an ABH highlighter palette and the colours are so pigmented and this one looks just the same x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this looks so pretty! Adding this to my christmas list. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear the glow kits from Anastasia Beverly Hills get a thumbs up from you. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous palette! Your skin looks amazing with it. I haven't tried anything from Anastasia, I keep hoping my daughter will get something so I can "borrow" it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard lovely things about these shades and you make them look brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my most favourite palette is one that is full of highlighters as it’s the best possible way to brighten up any look. (:

    ReplyDelete