Thursday 21 November 2019

Urban Decay Naked Cherry Highlight And Blush Palette

I'm a big fan of Urban Decay and love seeing them bring out new collections and products. Last year they brought out the Naked Cherry palette along with other cherry themed products. I really liked the look of the Naked Cherry Highlight And Blush Palette as the colors in it are amazing.

It features three different colors - two highlight and one blush. These are just the sort of colors I enjoy wearing so this palette was a must for me.



Every color is very pigmented and they all go on really nice and smooth. The highlighters can we worn on their own or both colors at once. My favorite way to wear them was to layer them on top of each other. Whichever way you wear them they will give your skin this amazing glow. 

I just love this palette and have put it on my list of my favorite products to use.



1 comment: