Thursday 21 November 2019

Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Palette

This post is all about the infamous Subculture Palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills. Released back in 2017, this palette became a disaster. People all over the world were very disappointed in a palette that did not meet their expectations at all. Complaints included everything from colors not blending properly, to the palette being too pigmented and even massive fallout.

Time has now moved on and so has this particular palette. Anastasia Beverly Hills had made a few changes to the product to make it the palette it was always supposed to have been. I never tried the original palette so cannot comment on what it was like. I did get this palette a few months back and have nothing bad to say about it.

It features 14 colors in a mix of matte and shimmers. I really do like the double ended brush that comes with the Anastasia palettes, I wouldn't use any other brush for putting my eyeshadow on.



I got on very well with the colors in this palette, I found that the colors blended nicely. It is very pigmented, but I didn't notice any major fallout. 

I'm not a fan of natural makeup and the colors in this one were right up my street. I enjoyed creating a look with them.


If these are the sort of colors you would wear I definitely recommend Subculture to you.

1 comment:

  1. This one looks okay, the colours aren't as bold but still nice :-)

    ReplyDelete