Thursday 21 November 2019

Anastasia Beverly Hills Alyssa Edwards Palette

Anastasia Beverly Hills have some of the most amazing eyeshadow palettes I have seen. Back in the summer they collaborated with drag artist Alyssa Edwards to release a bright pink palette. This 14 color palette has colors that really do stand out such as bright pink and yellow. If you are not afraid of color you need this palette.

Most colors are matte, but there are a few shimmers in there too. I just love the brush that comes in all Anastasia palettes. One of the best eyeshadow brushes I have used. 



I really enjoyed playing with the colors in this palette to create different looks. My favorite colors were the bright pink, yellow, blue and purple shades. The black in this one is amazing and makes a fantastic eyeliner as it is so pigmented. 

This is limited edition so if you want one you need to get one soon.







1 comment: