Sunday 1 October 2017

Makeup Revolution Ghost Lights Highlighter

It's now October and Makeup Revolution have released a range of Halloween products. I saw the range in Superdrug and got a few items, one of them being this awesome highlighter with a Halloween friendly name - Ghost Lights.




Apart from the amazing color (I will talk about that a bit later) it has this skull design in the actual product. I love how Makeup Revolution have made the product really spooky looking by designing it like that.

Now for the color. It's described as an iridescent pearlescent white highlighter with a pink shift when reflected against light. It may be a Halloween product but I see no reason why this can't be used any time of year. I love highlighters that have a good amount of pigment in them and this one is great. You don't have to use a lot of it either to get the color to show up.

I just love the glow this one gave my skin. If you love highlighters I do recommend this one.



10 comments:

  1. This sounds like a nice product! My sister mentioned she was looking for highlighters so maybe I can give this one to her when I meet next time.

    Fatima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,I won't be using this but I'm sure your lady readers will enjoy this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for Halloween! It looks nice on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need a new highlighter, this one sounds really good! And it looks nice on you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skeleton in the compact - I'm not a massive fan of a lot of highlighter on the whole but it does have it's place I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great product for Halloween make up and make up revolution is so affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god yes that highlight is popping. And I love the design too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks fab and I love the way the pan has a ghost print :) fab for Halloween x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Makeup Revolution highlighters! This one looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skull design is really different. The highlighter looks like a decent product too.

    ReplyDelete