Monday 23 October 2017

I Heart Makeup Peach And Glow

I Heart Makeup seem to be bringing out a lot of chocolate bar themed products. They recently released two new eyeshadow palettes and a recent addition to their chocolate bar face palettes is the Peach And Glow palette. It comes as a peach colored mini chocolate bar and looks good enough to eat. 

The palette comes with a highlighter and a separate blush, both in peach toned shades.




Both highlight and blush shades come with a good amount of pigment, plus they blend well. The blush looks more like an ombre blush and works really well when a brush is swirled around in the color to create a unique shade. Or the colors can be worn separately too. I liked to apply the blusher first and then apply the highlighter separately to give my face an awesome looking glow.

For £6.00 this palette really isn't that bad and both blusher and highlighter stayed on all day without any need for reapplying. This one is available at Superdrug and online at TAM Beauty.


12 comments:

  1. I do like their chocolate palettes, and this blush ones looks fab in the pan, and on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and packaging, such a great price too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the packaging so cute and eye catching too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This packaging is super cute and the price is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the packaging, it's gorgeous! It's look great on you, and it's a bargain too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The case is so pretty I love it. I would buy just the case!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been hearing a lot about this brand, and my wife is now wondering whether she should give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I like that there's good quality and affordable brand such as I <3 Makeup and I know it's quite popular in the Superdrug Beauty Studio in Cardiff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's very pretty. I wish I knew more about make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh I love the packaging of this and the peachy shade is so nice too
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The packaging is so cool. I've not tried this brand before

    ReplyDelete