Tuesday 16 May 2017

Makeup Revolution Ultra Pro Glow Palette

Highlighters are all the rage right now and the Ultra Pro Glow Palette from Makeup Revolution has 8 different shades to give your face a fantastic glow. The palette is £10 and features cream, pink, bronze and peach shades in it.


Highlighters are my favorite product right now and for £10 this palette really isn't that bad. There was a good amount of pigment in the colors and they had a nice soft texture to them. While not on the same level as Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits, these ones are good for people starting out or for those on a budget.

While the packaging of the palette isn't that great, the highlighters are nicely laid out. I personally think the packaging feels quite flimsy and that it would break easily. Makeup Revolution are not know for high quality packaging, so for the price you can't really expect high quality packaging.

I used the pink color as a blusher and the rest as highlighters on the cheekbones and other areas I wanted to glow. Out of all the colors the cream and pink shades were my favorites. All of the colors I used stood out really well and gave my skin this amazing glow. This is a great palette for travel as you can take a range of different colors around with you all in one palette. 

If you haven't tried this one already, I do recommend it as it's a very good palette.



41 comments:

  1. It looks like a good budget highlighter palette. Thanks for sharing as I've not seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great price - ideal if you haven't used highlighters and want to experiment and see what suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a really lovely one with lots of choice, great for someone like me who really isn't sure what they need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great that even if the packing is weak at least the pigmentation is good for its price x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the Ultra Pro Glow Palette for £10 seems like a very reasonable purchase :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a good starter palette, a lot of people can't afford professional make up so this is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only £10 for this palette? It seems a very good price, and really nice colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like my kind of palette. I always like something with a purple in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks fierce in the make up. Perfect for evening wear, I guess. Will check and try this too. -ANOSA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the make up and your style, the eyebrows on fleek! This is nice for an evening make up too. - ANOSA

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to admit, Makeup Revolution do some amazing products - I love the look of this palette x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It seems like a fairly good palette for £10. There is a good range of shades. Glad to hear you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, can't believe how much of a glow it gives you. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh those colours look fab for both day and night! great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look like something I would feel comfortable using. I am a bit of a novice when it comes to make-up so I'd rather use cheaper products when I am practicing x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love the eye looks you created with this palette!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, It really looks a beautiful palette and I love all the shades

    ReplyDelete
  18. This palette is gorgeous and you've created stunning makeup look with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your skin looks amazing! This pallet is such good value, I think it doesn't matter so much about the quality of the case as long as the powders work well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good to here this is a good buy - love the well balanced shades in this palette

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love a good highlighter as I love the healthy glow and shimmer they give. What good value too.

    ReplyDelete