Sunday 12 February 2017

NYX Cosmic Metal - Galactic And Speed Of Light

I really like NYX's lip products, especially their Cosmic Metals. These are a highly pigmented lip cream with a metallic finish. They come in some really awesome colors, especially really crazy shades like blue and green. I've tried a few of these already and two colors I had my eye on for a while were Galactic (Dark Grey With Silver Shimmer) and Speed Of Light (Rose Gold With Shimmer).


I really like how these are a lip cream and not a gloss. Gloss often feels really sticky and doesn't go very well in the windy weather here in the UK. These two colors look awesome on and have plenty of pigment in them. I just love the metallic finish on them as they really stand out too. The texture doesn't feel sticky either which is great as who loves a sticky lip product. Later on in the day they did need a bit of reapplying.

Out of the two Galactic had to be my favorite.

Galactic

Speed Of Light

18 comments:

  1. Galactic looks really good, and if they're not stick, then that's gotta be a plus! Might have to get some for the wife. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speed of light really suits you, it's a great shade x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this beauty look you've created. I love NYX lipsticks, such a fab brand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love NYX lipsticks but I haven't seen these ones before. They are stunning! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love Galactic on you, it looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in agreement with everybody else, Galactic suits you so well, it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Galactic definitely suits you and being colourblind im not too sure what the bottom shade is sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Speed of light is a stunning shade, and really looks great on.

    ReplyDelete