Sunday 15 January 2017

Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick - Extatique

The other day when I was shopping at Chanel I noticed this really nice pink colored lipstick called Extatique. I love my pink lipsticks and I love Chanel too, so I decided to get it. It's from Chanel's Rouge Allure lipsticks and is described as luminous intense lip color. Unlike other Chanel lipsticks I have tried, the packaging is slightly different. To get to the color, you press down on the top of the lid and the lipstick pops out. This was £26.00 at Chanel.




The color has an amazing amount of pigment in it and it doesn't need much building up to get intense color either. With two coats I got my lips looking this really nice pink color. I do get dry lips and this one didn't dry them out, in fact it felt nice and moisturizing.

It also stayed on all day too and didn't really need any reapplying. The color looked amazing on too. I love pink lipsticks.


22 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty colour, it looks great on you! I have a couple of Chanel lipsticks but they are both nude shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty color. I don't think I could pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty colour, I don't own anything from Chanel, need to change this x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that pink looks amazing, my daughter would absolutely love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a gorgeous pink, just the kind of thing I would wear, it looks lovely on you. I don't own any Chanel, I really do need to change that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i def prefer lipsticks that do not need much effort to build! love the colour so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pink lippy looks super creamy and its so flattering with your beautiful skin tone and eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I love Chanel lippies but I don't have this one! My favourite would probably be 'Boy'. I may have to give this one a try though :)

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so pretty! Suits you so well, lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow really love this strong pink shade!!
    Very cool
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete