Thursday 21 April 2016

Yankee Candle Beach Holiday

Beach Holiday is one of those scents from Yankee Candle that are unfortunately discontinued. I'd been looking for this candle for a while and I managed to get it when I went to the Yankee store in McArthur Glen. I decided to get it in a small jar candle and is one of those scents that are perfect for Spring and Summer. 


Described as "Like a vacation by the shore anytime." This scent is a great one to get you feeling all summery. Once the scent started to appear this one immediately took me to long warm days at the beach and going into the ocean. It's a really nice clean, fresh scent and a great one to have.

It's a shame this one is discontinued as it is such a wonderful scent. This summer Yankee should be bringing out even more fantastic scents. 

12 comments:

  1. This sounds perfect! I have never had the pleasure of giving this a whiff, but anything that gets you in the mood for summer and feeling like you are on a beach somewhere in my eyes is a winner!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that's a great one. Just like you said it's summery and it brings back memories of lazy afternoons spent at the beach. Don't you just hate it when they discontinue just the things you love the most. Bummer!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get so annoyed when favourites are discontinued and this sounds really lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of the name 'Beach Holiday' I wonder what notes are in the candle as you may be able to create something similar with essential oils. You should have a go at creating your own candle, for a summer twist you could use things like coconut or pineapple essential oil and you could even creative by making the candle inside a tiny bucket (the one's you find at the sea side) some food for thought there ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great idea. I know you can buy create your own bath bombs, so there probably is create your own scented candles too. I'd definitely like to try making my own though x

      Delete
  5. I would definitely buy this, as it sounds wonderful! Shame it's discontinued.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good scented candle and this one sounds lovely x

    ReplyDelete