Monday 4 April 2016

Rainbow River by Miss Patisserie

If you read my blog a lot you will know that I'm a big fan of bath bombs. Lush are one of my favorites for bath bombs and I really like using other brands too. Another brand I know that does a good range is Miss Patisserie. You use them just like any other bath bomb and they do have differences to the Lush ones - color, scent etc.

Miss Patisserie have released some new ones to their collection and one I really liked the look of was Rainbow River. For someone who loves a colorful bath this looked just up my street. It's a blue color with pink and yellow mixed in too. It sort of reminds me of Lush's Intergalactic bath bomb.



I absolutely love this bath bomb, once dropped into the water it creates something truly beautiful. It could be described as bath art (is there such a thing?). Described by Miss Patisserie as 'taking you back to the 70s with a psychedelic bath filled with peace and serenity,' this one is scented with lavender to calm along with a bit of shimmer.

Some of Miss Patisserie's bath bombs do take quite some time to fizz. This one on the other hand works quite fast and once dissolved turns your water a nice blue color.

My favorite part is of course the moment it gets dropped into the water. It fizzes quite fast and makes loads of really nice colorful patterns in the bath. You never know which pattern will appear next and there is no end to the amazing colors.

I do find that the lavender is extremely calming, especially if you are having a bath late at night and want something to get you ready for sleep. It's great also if you have had a really long day and just want to unwind.

I really do hope this bath bomb is a permanent one at Miss Patisserie and I can definitely see myself getting another one of these.





8 comments:

  1. Love this store, so many lovely vegan products there. I like that you can get smaller bath bombs in there too. I feel like the Lush ones are a tad big and I feel a bit extravagant using them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i've tried the smaller ones in there and they are great. You get amazing color effects with them too x

      Delete
  2. I need some new bath bombs. This one looks great and I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors are fab. You can also buy online, if you can't get to the store x

      Delete
  3. The colours are beautiful, I may get some for my little ones bath time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend this brand, they will love their bath products x

      Delete
  4. I can't believe I've never been in to this shop. Love the look of that bath bomb. So pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they make some great products. I definitely recommend going to the store x

      Delete