Thursday 6 September 2018

Purple Brows With Kat Von D

Brows are all the rage at the moment and one trend I really do like is colored brows. I've always loved colored brows and until very recently I was struggling to find a good quality colored brow product. There are many different colored eyeliner pencils you can use but what I really wanted was a pomade sort of product. Pencils are good, but you can't beat the pigment and texture of a good quality pomade.

Earlier this year Kat Von D brought out a range of high quality, super pigmented brow pomades. What is even better is that they come in a full range of colors from bright pink to an amazing purple. Even if you don't want a colored brow the 24 Hour Super Brow Long Wear Pomades come in a range of more natural shades too.


Purple is one of my favorite colors to wear on my eyes and when I saw these pomades I knew I had to try them. Roxy is a bright purple color guaranteed to make your brows stand out.

When I said these were very pigmented, I really did mean it. You don't have to dig your brush into the color or use a lot to get it to show up. The color glides on the brows nice and smooth too. I find it really annoying when you have to keep building up the product, not with this one as a small amount really does go a long way.

Once on it literally does not budge. I went to bed wearing it and when I woke up it was still on my brows looking good. All I had to do was neaten the edges with a bit of concealer, but the majority was still on my brows. 

This product is simply amazing and I am really glad Kat Von D decided to release it. Like I said I'm a big fan of colored brows so want to try the other colors in the range, especially the pink and blue.




9 comments:

  1. Oh I've never thought about colouring my brows - only ever defining them. This is such a funky look though!
    C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your makeup posts. I went to a makeup revolution event where they did this and it looked amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very new trend to me! But you look like you can wear it all with confidence. I've hear great things about the brand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this looks amazing! I've only just got around to treating myself to a Kat Von D product - her tattoo liquid eyeliner - and so far I'm extremely impressed x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sound of coloured brows! So much fun for a night out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love Kat Von D's products and these look lovely, interesting to colour your eyebrows

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure I am brave enough for purple brows, but great for fancy dress parties

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn’t use these colours as make up isn’t something that I’m good at and wouldn’t know how to blend. But you suit the shades

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't imagine wearing this shade but it surely looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete