Wednesday 4 July 2018

MAC Beach Nut Lipstick

MAC's Mirage Noir is a fantastic summer themed collection with products such as lipsticks and eyeshadows. From the collection I got Beach Nut which is a matte purple lipstick. It comes in this awesome limited edition packaging too which seems to have a two tone effect. I love purple lipsticks so when I saw this color I had to get it.



Even though it is a matte it does have a nice feel to it when on the lips, doesn't feel at all dry. It's also very pigmented and I didn't have to use a lot of it to get the color to show up. Once on it stayed on most of the day and didn't need a lot of reapplying.



8 comments:

  1. Wow that is such a deep colour but so pretty now we're coming into Autumn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely colour, perfect for Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely and strong colour, so different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a gorgeous colour, I love a purple lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your make up choices. You always look gorgeous on them. I love purple too, I just haven't tried it on a lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shade of purple featured here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this mac lipstick, the colour is something I wear quite regularly

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a unique colour- not sure I've seen on quite like it before!

    ReplyDelete