Wednesday 4 July 2018

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Palette

If you love highlighters and that summer glow then I highly recommend Bobbi Brown's Highlight And Glow Shimmer Brick Palette. I noticed this palette when I was at the Bobbi Brown counter the other week. I've also tried the shimmer bricks too and think they are great. It is really nice to find a palette that has three of them in.

The palette is limited edition and contains three different shades - Rose, Copper Diamond and Apricot.  Rose is available as a color separately, but the other two are exclusive to this palette.



The pigment and color payoff of these colors is amazing. Each color gives my face this fantastic glow that stays looking great all day. The colors are very blendable and have a nice smooth texture too. I used the colors in Rose as blushers and used Copper Diamond and Apricot as bronzers. The great thing about the shimmer bricks is they don't make you look orange either.




9 comments:

  1. I love the colours in this palette. They are really warm and look fab on you. Great for autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi Brown is always a winner and these colours look great. Perfect for this season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing on you. Those colours are so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the range of colours included in this palette. Looks like a lovely set for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love lvoe the bobbi brown highlighter palettes... I never knew you could get all three at once though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your eye make up in the 3rd photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving these shades, perfect for autumn and give a real pop of colour! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a gorgeous palette - I love the colours. You look fab. Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving that last look and how fun it is! great range of shades :)

    ReplyDelete