Sunday 24 December 2017

The 12 Days Of Blogmas - Day 7 - Pamper Time On Christmas Eve

It's now Christmas Eve. The shopping is done, the gifts are wrapped. Tomorrow is Christmas Day and it's now time for me to relax and chill.

I've decided to give myself a mini pamper, where I can lay back, chill and look after myself.

My skin is feeling a bit dry, so what better way to give it some self care than with at least 30 minutes with the Goddess Skin Clay Mask by Charlotte Tilbury. I got this one a while ago in John Lewis and it really is a fantastic mask. It leaves my skin feeling really nice and soft.




While I was letting the mask do it's job I ran myself a nice hot bath. It's cold outside and I always find in the Winter, a hot bath really warms me up.  I also happen to be a big fan of Lush's Bath Bombs. As it is Christmas Eve I got one of their Christmas themed bath bombs called Shoot For The Stars.


This one fizzed very fast and it made the water go all different shades of blue. All different blues appeared with different patterns in the water.  The stars also started to fizz away too and have this nice creamy feel to them, along with a very sweet scent. I'm not sure what they are made of but they seem to have a scrub in them too.






I just love a mini pamper night like this, especially on Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas.

7 comments:

  1. That bath bomb looks absolutely lush!! My new favourite things x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see what a lovely pampering day you had, I cant even remember what I did on Christmas Eve as it was so busy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so relaxing to pamper yourself. I love that bath bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Lush products! Merry Christmas, hope it was a relaxing one for you. Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of the clay mask, my skin gets so dry in the Winter months. Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh that clay mask looks lovely. I also picked up a few bath bombs from Lush this month - never fail as a pamper treat

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one of my favourite bath bombs! I love a good pamper sesh and Christmas Eve is the perfect time to do it.

    ReplyDelete