Thursday 26 March 2020

I Heart Revolution Chocolate Heart Gift Set

I've reviewed quite a few of the gift sets that Makeup Revolution and I Heart Revolution brought out for Christmas 2019. In the sale I also managed to grab the Chocolate Heart Gift Set which has in it - Marshmallow Heart Highlighter, Toffee Apple Blusher Palette, Honey Chocolate Bar Palette and Gingerbread Chocolate Bar Palette.



It's a really nice gift set and has a good choice of products in it. If you love colors you will be spoilt for choice with what you get in this set.

Gingerbread Chocolate Bar Palette



Honey Chocolate Bar Palette


Toffee Apple Blusher Chocolate Bar Palette



Marshmallow Heart Highlighter



I really enjoyed using all of these products. My favorites had to be the Gingerbread Palette and the Marshmallow highlighter.

2 comments: