Monday 27 November 2017

Too Faced Gingerbread Melted Matte

It's now November, which means only one month until Christmas. I always get excited this time of year and I love looking at all different Christmas makeup collections. This year Too Faced have brought out a limited edition Melted Matte lipstick which is scented of gingerbread. 

I just love how all festive the lipstick is. Even the packaging features gingerbread men on it. It's a great color for the winter as red shades look amazing.




The packaging is great as it comes with a doe foot applicator for easy application. As I was putting it on my lips, I could smell the gingerbread right away. The scent is strong enough to notice, but not too strong that it is overpowering.

I just love these liquid lipsticks from Too Faced as they stay on all day and don't leave lips feeling dried out. 


18 comments:

  1. What a lovely colour and I love the fact that it smells of gingerbread too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour and perfect for this time of year. I have not tried this range yet but love that they stay on all day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is beautiful! I have a Melted lipstick as well but it's more orange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color looks amazing on you! I love the applicator too -making it easy to apply the product on your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gingerbread colour so festive and it looks amazing on you too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these melted matte lipsticks too so I'll need to go and swatch this one x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely idea for a Christmas stocking filler, so cute with the ginger bread men on the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab colour, I bet it smells amazing too! So festive :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried this one!! I love their matte colors, but this shade is stunning and one I've never seen. Gonna grab it for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colour, and the packaging - but the gingerbread smell would make me buy it instantly! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous shade, I really love Too Faced and the fact that it is gingerbread has completely won me over

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds, and looks really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the gingerbread design! Too Faced Lipsticks are fab

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so nice! I love matte lipsticks and am preferring them to glossy ones at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love the gingerbread handle! How cute is that? Lovely shade on you x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never tried the melted matte products, but I really want to. That shade looks quite good for different skin tones, certainly looks lovely on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely adore the gingerbread packaging! The colour also looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow this is such a cool colour and one I havent really seen before - love the packaging as well

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete