Monday 28 August 2017

Urban Decay Jean Michel Basquiat Palettes

A while ago Urban Decay released a collection themed on artist Jean Michel Basquiat. The collection features two eyeshadow palettes, blusher palette, lipsticks and more. I stopped by at the Urban Decay counter and noticed the collection which looked awesome. I love my eyeshadows so when I saw the two palettes I got really excited and decided to get both.

There are two different palettes - Gold Griot, which features more neutral shades and the Tenant palette which has more bright colors. Both have this really awesome artwork on them. 



Tenant


Gold Griot

Both palettes are amazing and are well pigmented. I didn't need to put a lot of color on my brush to get the color to stand out and they all blended well together too. Out of the two I like the Tenant palette best as I love my bright colors. Although many people will love the neutrals of Gold Griot.

Urban Decay still have these palettes left, so if you want to get one, there are some available. 





18 comments:

  1. Gold Griot looks like the perfect shade set for me, will keep an eye out on my next beauty buying spree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the artwork on the palettes! There looks like there is some fab shades in them, I may need to pick one up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never got my hands on any Urban Decay palettes, but these ones looks amazing - pigmented shades plus amazing design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those fantastic colours! I love the natural neutral shades one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours in the palette, your eyeshadow looks superb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like somethng my teenage daughter would love.. I'm adding to her christmas list, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are limited edition so not sure if they still have these

      Delete
  7. These palettes are gorgeous! Will definitely check them out. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some gorgeous colours and your make up is striking

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah so gorgeous! Gold Griot looks more my style for sure x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Gold Driot is my favourite of the two. Love the golden shade <3
    Thanks for sharing.

    Stephanie xoxo
    www.blondedaisychains.com

    ReplyDelete