Saturday 31 December 2016

Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick - Cecile

I got my makeup done at Chanel last week and picked up this really awesome lipstick. It's from Chanel's Rouge Coco range of lipsticks and is called Cecile. It's a neutral pink color and is very wearable. Most people will be able to wear this lipstick.



Although this one looks quite natural it is a great color for people who love dramatic eye makeup. I wore this color when I did a dark look on my eyes. This is one of those colors that can be worn as both part of a natural and dramatic look.

This one has plenty of pigment in it and has a nice creamy texture too. It's also great if you have dry lips because it is hydrating. I wore this color all day and my lips felt amazing, it also stayed on for most of the day and didn't really need reapplying either.


24 comments:

  1. It does have a lovely creamy looking texture which is great as my lips are always chapped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't tend to buy much expensive make up, but I definitely think it's worth investing in decent lipsticks - the high street brands fade so easily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there are some products you need to spend money on. A good lipstick is one of them x

      Delete
  3. I don't really wear lipsticks as I struggle to find any that suit my skin tone. This does look like a nice shade though and would work for a lot of people :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chanel make a good range of lipsticks to suit every skin tone x

      Delete
  4. This would be perfect for me for work, long lasting and subtle shade. Will have to check this out next time I'm in Boots or John Lewis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this shade, perfect everyday to work wearing shade x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to get this lipstick since it came out, looks really good and such a lovely shade

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a pretty colour! I keep meaning to pick up a Chanel lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is very nice :-D

    I have tried a few samples of Chanel makeup, always been impressed. And you know I love their polishes :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few of their nail polishes too. Theyre great x

      Delete
  9. It's such a pretty colour! I've recently starting wearing lipsticks more often!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh this is such a beautiful shade, I have such a long wishlist of chanel lipsticks at the moment - this is going on it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this is a fantastic shade! too bad for the price range..

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a lovely shade. It would be fab in the day as a subtle look or in the evening with bolder eyes, as you said.
    Alana x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chanel lipsticks are my favourite and in my option last the longest and never fail on quality. I love this shade btw

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete