Saturday 21 March 2020

I Heart Revolution Chocolate Vault 2

For Christmas, I Heart Revolution brought out a good range of gift sets including the one I have here - the Chocolate Vault 2. Last year the same brand brought out a similar Chocolate Vault set, so this is why the one for 2019 is called number 2.

Ok so you are probably wondering what is in this set. You do actually get a nice choice of products and if like me you are a fan of I Heart Revolution's Chocolate Bar palettes this will be right up your street.

In this gift set you get:
5 Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palettes -
Chocolate Orange
Mint Chocolate
White Chocolate
Fruit And Nut
Cookies And Cream

Chocolate Bar Blusher Palette - 
Marshmallow

Mini Chocolate Face Palettes
Gold Elixir
Milk Chocolate 

Three lipglosses





Mint Chocolate


Chocolate Orange


White Chocolate


Fruit And Nut



Cookies And Cream




Marshmallow Blusher Palette




Mini Face Palettes - Gold Elixir and Milk Chocolate

Gold Elixir is the highlight palette and Milk Chocolate is more of a contour one, although you could use the highlight in it too if you wanted more of a matte finish. Out of the two I preferred Gold Elixir as I loved the highlight in it.


This set also came with three lipglosses. I haven't used them yet as I'm not a fan of lipgloss.

Overall this is a really nice gift set. It was originally priced at around £65 but I got it for £20 when it was in the sale. Bargain!!

1 comment:

  1. These one looks amazing, so colourful and bold :-D

    ReplyDelete