Thursday 26 March 2020

Goodies From Kat Von D

I really do like the products that Kat Von D bring out and last year in the sale in Debenhams I managed to grab a few items. I got myself the Rock Candy Mini Lipstick Set and a Metal Crush Liquid Highlighter.




This set is really nice as it features just the sort of colors I love to wear, ones that really stand out. There is not a natural color in sight in this set!! These are mini versions of the Studded Kiss lipsticks that Kat Von D sells. They are full of pigment and have a nice creamy texture. Plus they stay on for a long time.






Metal Crush Liquid Highlighter


This is basically a liquid highlight in a pen. To get the color out, you twist the bottom until you see product appear. At first it took a few clicks but once you get it started it doesn't take much for the color to appear. This highlight is super pigmented and you don't need a lot to get it to show up. I just love the amazing glow it gives too.


1 comment: