Sunday 26 January 2020

Dior Christmas 2019 Makeup

When it comes to makeup, Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. There are so many amazing products brought out by all different brands and one that doesn't disappoint is Dior. 

The 2019 collection was called Happy 2020 and from it I got myself a lipstick and an eyeshadow palette.



Eyeshadow
The eyeshadow is one of Dior's 5 color palettes and the one I got is called Celebrate In Gold. I really like dramatic colors that stand out, so this one was right up my street. I loved using the shades in this one, especially the gold and black. Stamped on the palette is Happy 2020.


Lipstick
The other item I got was a Diorific Happy 2020 lipstick in a pink purple color. This one comes in this amazing limited edition gold packaging. It has this really nice glittery finish to it, perfect for the party season.




1 comment: